Translating and language education
- Oct. 14-Present: Official University Master in Language Science and Hispanic Linguistics, UNED (Spanish Open University).
- Oct. 01-Jun. 05: Graduated in Translating and Interpreting (English, French and Italian), Universidad P. Comillas.
- English: Near native. Sworn and certified translator of English (Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2006).
- French: Near native. DALF (2005).
- Italian: Near native. Graduated with honours.
- Portuguese: Proficient. 2005-2010, Casa do Brasil.
Translating domains of expertise
Business, marketing and legal
- 2015: Writing in Internet, Miriada X – University of Navarra, 15 h.
- 2015: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Actívate con Google – IAB Spain.
- 2014: Digital Marketing, IE Business School, IE, 70 h.
- 2013: Cross Cultural Management, IE Business School, IE, 3 h.
- 2012: Executive Program in Strategic Sales Management, IE Business School, 20h.
- Nov. 11-Dec. 12: Master in Digital Business Management, OBS, 60 ECTS.
- 2011: Stock Exchange and Financial Markets, UNED Foundation-CNMV, 35 h.
- 2010: Global Leadership for Women Executive Program, IE Business School, 30 h.
- Jan. 07-Jul. 07: Master in International Business Management, ICEX, 600 h.
- Oct. 05-Dec. 06: Master in Marketing Management, IE Business School, 1,600 h.
- 2005: Official and corporate protocol, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 100 h.
Field professional experience
- 2014-Present: Managing Director at #DiarioArganzuela.
- 2005-Present: Marketing, communication and internationalization consultant at Words & Metrics.
- 2010-2014: Marketing and Business Development Associate Director at IE Business School.
- 2006-2010: Product Manager for Spain and Portugal at Pearson.
Arts and Social Sciences
- 2016: Adobe InDesign CC, La Casa Encendida, 12h.
- 2015: Photosop CC digital edition, Too Many Flash, 21 h.
- 2014: Fundamentals of photography, Lens, 30h,
- 2013: Workshop on creative writing, Fuentetaja, 6 months.
- Oct. 09-Present: Bachelor in Sociology, UNED (Spanish Open University).
- Jun. 06: Postgraduate Certificate in Education (CAP) (Spanish Ministry of Education).
- May 04: TESOL 2004, education fair. Interpreter.
Literature and entertainment
- Areas: Children, Fiction, Professional.
- Books translated: Fame School series; Jefferies, Cindy; Anaya, 2007.
- Cantante solista (Solo Star) and
- Concierto de Navidad (Christmas Stars).
- Videogames translated: for mobiles, computers and consoles.
- Past projects by EA:
- Tiger Woods,
- Harry Potter, and
- Need for Speed .
- Past projects by EA:
CAT: OmegaT and SDL Trados Studio 2015.
Lived in Madrid, London, Paris, Strasbourg, Lyon and Rome.
Travelled around five continents.